Razorbill at St. Marks NWR

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2012
      Spent a couple hours seawatching at St Marks NWR and had a Razorbill in the bay. It was viewed from the pavilion with a picnic table on the Lighthouse Pond trail. I got two good looks at it, the second was perhaps 50' from the shore.

      Best,
      Robert Bowman

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Elliot Schunke
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2012
        The bird was still present at sundown. A bit further out but still there.

        Elliot Schunke
        Tallahassee.