Florida Ornithological Society newsletter request/St. Marks NWR Sunday 12/2

  • markkiser9
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello all,

      I am requesting articles (and accompanying photos) for the next
      issue of the Florida Ornithological Society newsletter.

      If you are interested, please email me, Selena Kiser, at beenebat AT
      netscape.net. The deadline for submitting articles/photos is December 31st.
      Please put "FOS newsletter" in the subject line so I don't miss your emails.

      You can see past issues at www.fosbirds.org/newsletters

      Thanks so much!

      The male Vermilion Flycatcher, the Ross's Goose and 8 Snow Geese were still present on Stoney Bayou II at St. Marks NWR on Sunday, along with an American Bittern and many duck species. If you go, don't forget your bug protection.

      Selena
      FOS newsletter editor
      beenebat AT netscape.net