Sandhill Cranes on the move-Dec 1

  • markkiser9
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      Twenty Sandhill Cranes flew over Lafayette Heritage Trail Park in Tallahassee this morning around 10:40 AM. They were headed east. Our first ever Leon County sandhills.

      Cheers,

      Mark and Selena Kiser

      Tallahassee

      batboxblues AT netscape.net
    • Beth W. Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
        Thursday I saw two groups of Sandhill Cranes flying South over
        Thomasville, totaling about 150, and then three more groups yesterday,
        totaling about 70. They were high in the sky, but their calls could be
        heard clearly. I was so glad I was outside both days - what a wonderful
        sight!

        Beth Grant, Thomasville