Re: Facebook Birding

  • borrors
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hello All,
      I"m so impressed w/ the reports of birding in Tallahassee area - but wanted to know if in the Jacksonville - St. Augustine area there is another forum that I should subscribe to? I would love to go to these local parks and report back but am a fledging birder and don't know very much. If any of you subscribe to another forum closer to my area can you let me know.
      I get slightly jealous of the sightings of the folks in Tallahassee area.....love this community you all seem to have found!
      thanks,shawn