Yard Report, including Philadelphia Vireo, September 11th

  • Dean and Sally Jue
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2002
      Today, from 5:15 PM until 7:15 PM, we had the following birds in our
      yard, including some at the mister:

      Veery - 2 or 3 (first of the season for our yard)
      Swainson's Thrush -1 (first of the season for our yard)

      Red-eyed Vireo - 3 or 4
      White-eyed Vireo - 1 or 2
      Philadelphia Vireo - 1 (the first of the season for our yard, much
      earlier than our other records for the yard)

      Chestnut-sided Warbler - 4 to 6
      Hooded Warbler - 2 (male and female)
      Kentucky Warbler - 1 (We have had a very bright male Kentucky Warbler,
      probably the same
      one, come for four straight days now to our mister.)

      Good birding!

      Dean and Sally Jue
      Tallahassee, Florida
      dsjue@...