Indianhead Banding Demonstration

  • Elliot Schunke
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi All,

      The first round of banding demonstrations in Indianhead Acres of Tallahassee has come and gone this past Saturday. Details and photos of some of the captures can be found here:

      http://www.flbirding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=103&p=127#p127

      We will be doing it again this upcoming Saturday (Oct 6, 2012) and all are welcome to attend. Nets will be placed in the creekside woods between Koucky and Optimist parks and the banding station (where we'll all meet up) will be at the bench next to the bridge along this stretch of trail.

      Thanks,
      Elliot Schunke