6 warbler species - Indianhead, Tallahassee - 6Sept2012

  • Elliot Schunke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012

      This afternoon I encountered 6 species of warbler between Koucky and Optimit Parks in Tallahassee including a tailless American Redstart and a hatch year Chestnut-sided.

      Photos and details can be found at the recently launced Florida Birding Forum, here:
      http://www.flbirding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13

      If you get a chance, sign up and be a part of the Florida birding community there, as well as on North FL Birds
      http://www.flbirding.com

      Elliot Schunke