Lafayette / Leon ROTE

  • Candy and Michael Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Last Friday, while checking on the new pipe connection between Lower Lake
      Lafayette and Piney Z, a royal tern (ROTE) flew silently by. When I
      mentioned this to Andy W. and Elliot S. today, they both commented that a
      Leon County sighting was rather rare. So now you know, too. Michael Hill,
      Tallahassee

      No one is in charge of your happiness but you!