June Challenge results?

  • Rex Rowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      Those of you who participated in The June Challenge this month, please send
      me your final totals by midnight on Sunday night, July 1st - your
      individual totals, and, if you kept them, your cumulative county totals.
      Remember to distinguish between ABA-countable birds and non-countable like
      so: Overall Total (ABA countable / Non-countable), e.g., 100 (90/10). If
      you need a list of ABA-countable birds, it's here:

      http://www.aba.org/checklist/abachecklist.pdf

      I'll compile the results and hopefully send them out on July 4th.

      Thanks,

      Rex Rowan
      Gainesville