Re: [nflbirds] red-headed woodpecker

  • Pamela Kaiser
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      There are a number of them that hang out by FAMU.  I have been there four years...and so have they!  Gorgeous birds!

      Pamela K Kaiser and the Tallahassee Flock (Hektor, Toby, Sonny {RIP My Sweet Baby Boy!} and Rainbow Peep)

      Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we'll soon be in trouble.
      Roger Tory Peterson