Re: [nflbirds] Re: "Lake Henrietta"

  • Pamela Kaiser
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
      Time is also important.  Early mornings and late afternoons.
      Weather is also a factor.

      Pamela K Kaiser and the Tallahassee Flock (Hektor, Toby, Sonny {RIP My Sweet Baby Boy!} and Rainbow Peep)

      Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we'll soon be in trouble.
      Roger Tory Peterson