birds

  • Alice Smith
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 31, 2011
      My first Chippie showed up last Thursday; I had two today, but they are pretty shy right now.
      Alice
      McAlpin, Suwannee

    • alicesmith759
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 12, 2013
        Birds are coming for drinks and baths. I have NParulas, Titmice, Cardinals, Jays and Crows. A female Redstart, male Summer Tanager, YTWarbler, B&WWarblers. The RSHawk took his bath this evening. I wish all the birds taking advantage of the water would eat some of the oak worms. No one touches them.
        Alice
        McAlpin
        Suwannee County

      • alicesmith759
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 5, 2013
          Very hot and dry so the bird baths are busy. Cardinals, titmice, NParulas, MDoves, RBWoodpeckers, lots of Crows, CWrens, Jays and I saw my first EPhoebee yesterday.
          Alice
          McAlpin
          Suwannee County
        • alicesmith759
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 13, 2013
            Th cooler mornings are nice for walking. This morning a few BGGnatcatchers joined the Cardinals, Titmice, Towhees and CWrens I usually see. Just now a female Summer Tanager and a male BGrosbeak took advantage of the bird baths along with Cardinals, CWrensm Jays, Titmice and CGDoves.
          • alicesmith759
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 23, 2014
              We had a nice male Summer Tanager and a female American Redstart near Old Town in Dixie County this evening.