They're Baaaack...

  • swamphen@heirborn.net
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 1, 2011
      Had our first-of-fall Palm Warblers and Grey Catbirds today at the ol'
      home place.

      -Sean P. McCool
      Wakulla County, Florida, USA
    • Alice Smith
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 31, 2011
        My first Chippie showed up last Thursday; I had two today, but they are pretty shy right now.
        Alice
        McAlpin, Suwannee

      • alicesmith759
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 12, 2013
          Birds are coming for drinks and baths. I have NParulas, Titmice, Cardinals, Jays and Crows. A female Redstart, male Summer Tanager, YTWarbler, B&WWarblers. The RSHawk took his bath this evening. I wish all the birds taking advantage of the water would eat some of the oak worms. No one touches them.
          Alice
          McAlpin
          Suwannee County

        • alicesmith759
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 5, 2013
            Very hot and dry so the bird baths are busy. Cardinals, titmice, NParulas, MDoves, RBWoodpeckers, lots of Crows, CWrens, Jays and I saw my first EPhoebee yesterday.
            Alice
            McAlpin
            Suwannee County
          • alicesmith759
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 13, 2013
              Th cooler mornings are nice for walking. This morning a few BGGnatcatchers joined the Cardinals, Titmice, Towhees and CWrens I usually see. Just now a female Summer Tanager and a male BGrosbeak took advantage of the bird baths along with Cardinals, CWrensm Jays, Titmice and CGDoves.
            • alicesmith759
              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 23, 2014
                We had a nice male Summer Tanager and a female American Redstart near Old Town in Dixie County this evening.