birds coming!

  • Jim Stevenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
      I hear tell there's a cool front coming to the North Florida area. The first fall front is often the best day of the birding year. You will see circum-Gulf migrants like E Kingbirds, Palm Warblers and such flying east, following the shoreline around&down Florida and to the West Indies. Better still, in the canopy will be gobs of trans-Gulf migrants, resting and fattening up to head across the expanse. Be there for it - DON'T GET THERE THE SECOND DAY!

      St. George is a great location, but other places can be good. Quit your job, forget your responsibilities and get a divorce. None of that matters. <grin> Just be there for it.

      Jim in Galveston

      Anyone got a tape of last week’s FSU game?

    • Grayal Farr
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2011
        And Cooper’s and Merlins and Peregrins, Oh my!

        Grayal Earle Farr

        Back to the Pleistocene!

        (850) 544-1169