Inca Dove continues

  • Don Morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      I joined a group of birders from Wakulla County and Panama City who looked for the Inca Dove unsuccessfully all morning. When everyone left, I grabbed a sandwich, went back and easily found the Inca Dove at 401 East 4th Street, under the feeders nearest to Gulf Beach drive loosely associating with Ground Doves. The homeowner is very gracious and the feeders are easily visible from the roadside.

      Cliff Swallows were overhead. A Gray Kingbird worked the wires and I also saw a Prairie warbler.