Buff-bellied sandpipers

  • Carol Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      There is still a flock of 20 or so in the short grass at the south end of Mounds 3, just off Mounds Trail.

      Carol Miller
      Monticello

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Carol Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        That's Buff-breasted. Anyway. It's a shorter walk around Tower Pond to the south end of Mounds 3 than from the T dike.

        Sent from my iPhone