Jim Cavanagh's photos of the Lanark Gull

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 8:59 AM
      I've uploaded 4 photos by Jim Cavanagh of the leucistic/possible Iceland Gull that was on the dock at the Lanark-by-the-Sea Boat Club on
      Thursday, April 28. The photos on the North FL Birds site are in an album titled "Cavanagh--Gull".

      You must have a Yahoo account to view these photos, even though you're signed up to the NFLBirds e-list. It's easy
      and free to get an account. If you don't have an account and want to see the photos, contact Jim at
      jim.cavanagh@... and he can email them to you.

      --------
      Fran Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL