Crows

  • Alice Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 3:59 PM
      I really hate it when the birds get smarter than me. I put a handful of dog
      biscuits out evenings for night visitors.  The Crows know this so I wait until
      late. This evening I was tired from shopping in Live Oak so I put them out a
      little early so I could relax; then looked out to see the Crows dropping them in
      the birdbath to soften. I'll have to go out at dark to put more out. I still
      have a few Chippies hanging around.

      Alice
      McAlpin