question about wastewater treamtment plants

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Brad Bergstrom from Valdosta has asked me this question, and I don't know the answer. Can someone let us know about the
      current status of the sites about allowing birders to go in? Please post your answer to the list.

      " As it is shorebird migration season, I was wondering if you've kept up with the accessibility of the two wastewater treatment plants that we always used to visit for shorebirds: Tram Rd. and Springhill Rd. I've not heard any reports from there in a long time. .. Springhill I know has restricted access and I can't recall whether it's accessible at all on the weekends."

      --------
      Fran Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL
      franrutkovsky@...