Great-crested Flycatcher

  • Don Morrow
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2011
      A very early Great-crested Flycatcher is calling in my Tallahassee backyard this evening. It joins the territorial Cooper's Hawk that has started calling in the morning.

    • Janeen Langley
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
        First of the season GC Flycatcher in the yard this afternoon.

        Janeen Langley

        NE Tallahassee

      • Bendy Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2012
          I also heard the flycatchers calling on Sunday.

          Brenda S. Scott
          Tallahassee, FL
          bendy32309@...

          http://BENDY.shutterpoint.com

          IF YOU WOULD LIKE NOTE CARDS, BOOKMARKS, OR CALENDARS MADE FROM ANY OF MY PHOTOS, PLEASE EMAIL:
          bendy32309@...

          Photo Buyer Welcome Page
          http://www.shutterpoint.com/Buy-Photos.cfm?ai=8Z236B

          ShutterPoint Front Page