when to watch the fronts?

  • Fire Woman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
      Is now the time to start paying attention to the fronts (from the Gulf) that could bring our spring migrants? I know that here on the Florida panhandle, we are about to get slammed with some pretty nasty weather, and was wondering if this is the type of front that would bring the migrants. Is it too early?

      Do the birds travel ahead of the front or behind it?

      Thanks and Happy Birding!

      Autumn McDonald
      Pensacola, FL
    • Jim Stevenson