Sage Thrasher Ft. Pickens 2/11/11

  • Alex5836@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Patrick James and I relocated the Sage Thrasher at Ft. Pickens around 1:30 this afternoon. It continues to feed on Yaupon Holly, which is still present in high volume in the immediate area.

      We did not look for the Green-tailed Towhee or the Lark Sparrow. There were about two-hundred Redheads feeding in the vicinity to the park pay station.
      Alex Harper
      Miami and Pensacola