Re: [nflbirds] re: Jim's response to Candy's bird feeding question

  • Glenda Simmons
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Rich, you did not state where you live?  If you are in Tallahssee area, you definitely would get some good tips for plants, feeder area and photography, by going on the Audubon yard tour Feb. 19'

      Glenda simmons
      Eastside Tallahassee

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        Hmmm, you're right. I guess I didn't. I live in Panama City. I was
        looking at the yard tour thing earlier and don't think I can make that
        because of other commitments I have then. I'm looking at the web site
        someone else sent me and I've also started looking at some of the setup
        ideas I found from Alan Murphy and his birds as art web site I just
        found as well. I need to figure out how I want to lay out my yard to
        get the most photographic opportunities with it.

        Thanks for responding Glenda.

        Rich