Operation Migration Flyover Update

  • Kathleen Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Here's the latest from the St. Marks Refuge Association. Tuesday morning
      is a possibility for the flyover, but Wednesday may be a better
      possibility. If you intend to go, plan to be in St. Marks no later than
      8:00 a.m. and dress WARMLY. Like the 2009 flyover, this is going to be a
      cold one!

      - - -

      UPDATE ON THE CRANES!!!! Chances are low but we are planning for a
      Flyover on Tuesday! Check the flashing sign at the Bike Trail before
      heading all the way to St. Marks.

      We've put up a flashing sign near the St. Marks Bike Trail. Message will
      say the cranes are flying or No Cranes Today. If you come to the
      flyover, please visit one of the restaurants in St. Marks - they value
      our business. Shields Marina sells Non Ethanol gas too.