New Bluebird brood

  • Pam Flynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      I noticed a bluebird flying from my box a couple times this week when I got
      close so I decided to take a peek today...
      She is sitting on 4 eggs!
      The last brood, I can't recall exactly, was sometime in August..none of the
      4 eggs hatched..she sat on them forever but finally abandoned with the brood
      previous to that only hatching 1 of the 4 eggs. I cleaned out the box.
      So this is a new nest and new eggs.
      Seems pretty late. Just throwing it out for comments..
      Pam Flynn