Rufous Hummer

  • Janeen Langley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      The immature male Rufous that showed up in my yard yesterday morning was
      kind enough to hang around a while.

      Fred Dietrich came over and banded him and an immature male Ruby-throated.
      The Rufous was not the same one he banded here two weeks ago.

      He is still coming to the same feeder this evening. Who knows if he will
      stay around or head out for parts unknown?

      I had a beautiful adult male Prairie warbler in the yard today, also.

      Janeen Langley

      Northeast Tallahassee