Wood Storks and Spoonbills

  • judy cooke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      I'd say the Wood Storks have returned to Bottoms Road in Panacea and they brought a few  more Spoonbills with them.  Yesterday around noon, I counted at least 60 Wood Storks - many of them fuzzy-headed juvies.  Along with the 4 Spoonbills I saw last week, three more came with the storks making 7 spoonbills - possibly more.  The birds stretched around a bend that limited my vision.

      Welcome back, dudes!

      Judy - Panacea