Summer reports for FFN

  • John Murphy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
      Big Bend Birders,

      I am currently accepting reports of significant summer (1 June - 31 July) sightings from the Big Bend (Gadsden, Liberty, Gulf, Franklin, Wakulla, Leon & Jefferson counties) for possible publication in FLORIDA FIELD NATURALIST & NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS.  Please use the following format, listing observations in phylogenetic order:

      Species

      Number of individuals

      Location

      Date

      Observer(s)

      Additionally, please include field notes, detailed description or photographs of any rare species, or species which present an identification challenge.

      If you have any questions, please contact me at southmoonunder@...

      Thanks very much.

      John Murphy
      Alligator Pt, FL