A request from a birder.

  • Candy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      And I don't really know how to tell him to post here. Except go to Yahoo Groups and search for nflbirds. Also, I am obviously not in North Florida but belong to this group. But if anyone can help him with his Pensacola birding trip, i am sure he would appreciate it. Strangely, we are heading for Washington state this week for a two month tour of the west coast. I should ask him for advice on birding in Washtington.

      Candy Pfau (here is the email request I received from Paul)

      Candy,
      I saw your name several times on the north Florida birding listserv. Would you consider posting a message/request there for me? Or giving me info on how I might do so? (Is this the correct listserv for the Pensacola area? I see most postings are from around Tallahassee .) Any assistance I'd surely appreciate! (If you wish to "check me out," you might try the final pages of http://www.travellingbirder.com/tripreports/reports/spain_extremadura_birding_trip_report_may-08.pdf or http://www.travellingbirder.com/tripreports/reports/spain_andalucia_birding_trip_report_may-08.pdf

      Best regards,
      Paul Hicks

      Visiting birder looking to hook up in Pensacola

      North Florida Birders,
      I'm looking for a birder to join or for directions for birding the Pensacola area. I will be visiting from Washington State (first time) around June 3-5. Any assistance or information would be greatly appreciated.
      Sincerely, Paul Hicks (Tenino/Olympia, WA, phicks AT accessgrace.org)
    • Candy