Bobolinks in Tallahassee (Southwood)

  • Robert Lengacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      I finally added Bobolinks to my life list yesterday. A large flock was found
      in the tall grass in the cowfield at the intersection of Biltmore Ave. and
      Dunleith Ln. in Southwood. My daughter and I counted at least 90 that jumped
      at once, but many more may have been hiding in the grass.

      Keep looking up,

      Rob Lengacher