Migration Tracking Map

  • Fred Dietrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Here is a link to the Migration Maps of returning ruby-throated hummingbirds, including the one I banded near Woodville on February 25th. You can also check out maps for previous years. This site is maintained by Lanny Chambers, a hummingbird bander in St Louis, MO, and his site contains lots of information about hummingbirds. Its worth searching around to learn more about these wonderful birds.

      http://www.hummingbirds.net/map.html

      Fred Dietrich