Harlequin Duck--YES

  • wmjphelan@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      I and several other birders saw the Harlequin Duck on Monday, Feb 15 at Sebastian Inlet SP.

      She was on the South shore--swimming and feeding near the rocks below the Fishing Museum, then flying further West to the rocks below the other building at that point.

      She was seen from the South shore with scopes and binocs.

      Bill Phelan, Tallahassee