St Marks map

  • Don Morrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Listers,
      Does anyone know of a good online map to St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge
      that includes labels for the various ponds and points of interest. Although
      I haven't been there in a while, it remains one of my favorite parks, and so
      I'd like a good map of the park.

      Scott Borderieux

      Tampa, FL

      Try this

      http://www.fws.gov/saintmarks/images/StMarks-unit-road-numbers.pdf

    • Nico Wienders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
        On Jan 2, 2010, at 7:57 PM, Don Morrow wrote:

        > Listers,
        > Does anyone know of a good online map to St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge
        > that includes labels for the various ponds and points of interest. Although
        > I haven't been there in a while, it remains one of my favorite parks, and so
        > I'd like a good map of the park.
        >
        > Scott Borderieux
        >
        > Tampa, FL
        >
        > Try this