Rose Breasted Grosbeak

  • sheilary
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2009
      The female Rose Breasted Grosbeak was sharing the seed feeder with a few Mourning Doves this morning, 10/12.

      Sheila Ryan
    • whitfieldlinda292
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2012
        I had an early Female Rose Breasted Grosbeak yesterday and today eating Dogwood berries. Also saw several Male Redstarts and had a Female Redstart at birdbaths. FOS Eastern Phoebe.

        Grandridge, Fl
      • whitfieldlinda292
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2014

          I had my first female Rose Breasted Grosbeak of the season today. My sister in Altha had another Lark Sparrow show up a few days ago.

          Linda Whitfield

          Grand Ridge, Fl