Tall Timbers Thursday

  • Edwwjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I briefly birded at Tall Timbers Thursday afternoon. Best birds were a
      common yellowthroat and house wren near the spillway and a hooded warbler near
      the bird window building.

      I also had my first of the fall eastern phoebe and palm warbler in my yard
      in Killearn Estates early Thursday morning.

      Ed Woodruff