Yard birds 4/3

  • Angela Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Today many birds were singing in my yard.

      Great-crested Flycatchers (2 countersinging)
      Northern Parula (3)
      Yellow-throated warbler (1)
      Brown Thrasher (1)
      Yellow-rumped warbler (many)
      Blue-gray Gnatcatcher (2)
      Yellow-throated Warbler (1)

      And of course the resident chickadees, cardinals, titmice, and mockingbirds
      were around as well.

      Also, a Carolina Wren has made a nest in an old gourd shaped nest cavity I
      have hanging above my patio. She has 5 eggs in the nest, I am looking
      forward to the nestlings!

      Angela Johnson
      Woodville