Swallows

  • Janeen Langley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
      A flock of, what appeared to be, Northern Rough-winged Swallows circled
      above my house for at least 15 minutes this morning about 11:30.

      There were about 20-30 of them.

      Janeen Langley

      Northeast Tallahassee

    • Candy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 2:38 PM
        In answer to do tree swallows nest in bluebird houses. Our swallows were looking in them. Once started a lot of twigs and things in one. But then they built in our purple martin condo.

        Candy Pfau
        Franklin, N.C.
        28734