FW: FeederWatch eNews: New York Times article

  • franrutkovsky@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      I thought some of you might be interested in reading this article. Today is one of my
      FeederWatch days. So far not too much action, other than about 20 Chipping Sparrows
      and the usual residents. I've seen one Rubythroat. The Rufous has returned to Fred Dietrich's yard.

      --
      Fran Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL

      From: Project FeederWatch <feederwatch@...>