St. Marks Golden Eagle 11/29

  • Angela Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      As I went to check the log at St. Marks today, someone (I cannot recall his
      name) reported a Golden Eagle at Mounds Pool 2. This was confirmed by a
      visitor center employee. I went looking, but could not find the bird.
      Perhaps someone else will have better luck. I did see a Ruddy Duck and a
      couple Common Goldeneyes at the Lighthouse Pool, however. Also, I watched
      as the resident Bald Eagles were gathering material for their nest. So not
      all was lost on this rainy day.

      Angela Johnson
      Woodville