Caution about entering Eglin Reservation

  • Alan W. Knothe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2001
      Lenny Fennimore brought up a good point. Yesterday when I posted about the Black-billed Cuckoo I failed to mention that the area the bird was seen in is part of Eglin Air Force Base reservation. To enter this area you will need a reservation pass. Passes can be obtained from Jackson Guard in Niceville. The cost is $5.00.

      Good Luck & Good Birding,
      Alan W. Knothe, The Birdman
      Nature Tours by Alan
      www.birdtours.com