Birdsong Festival, Oct. 26

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      Birdsong Nature Center
      FALL FESTIVAL
      Sunday, October 26, 1-5 p.m.

      Admission $5 adults, $3 children

      Come out and enjoy a great afternoon of live music, nature walks,
      butterfly garden,
      activities for children, hayrides, Bird Window, raffle drawing for
      prizes, and much more!

      From Tallahassee, Birdsong Nature Center is north on Meridian Rd.,
      about
      18 miles past I-10. Look for the small white Birdsong sign on the
      right.
      (4 miles after you pass the "Grady Co." sign)

      Check out the web site at http://www.birdsongnaturecenter.org
      for more information and a map.

      I will be greeting visitors at the Bird Window between 1 and 3, so
      stop in and say hello.
      (Another volunteer will greet visitors from 3-5.)

      e-mail : birdsong@...
      phone : 1-800-953-2473 or 229-377-4408

      -----

      Fran Rutkovsky