Yard Birds and Costa Rica Birds

  • Susan Teisciero
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Yesterday we had 5 Palm Warblers in the front yard, two Rose-breasted Grosbeaks (picture on our blog), a male Baltimore Oriole in the backyard, a male Ruby-throat that loves the Pineapple Sage, and a Cooper's Hawk that decreased the bird count by one.

      Also, we recently went birding in Costa Rica. We had a wonderful time at a birding lodge called Rancho Naturalista. I have put some pictures on our blog. The link is below if you would like to take a look.

      Mary Huggins
      Waverly Hills, Tallahassee
      www.wbubirdingblog.blogspot.com