Alligator Pt/Bald Pt storm report

  • southmoonunder@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      The effects of Hurricane Gustav on Alligator Pt/Bald Pt were minimal (despite the fact that Alligator Drive washed out, again), though Ed Woodruff & I were able to locate 44 Magnificent frigatebirds this morning. Good numbers (3-4 dozen) of Black terns were seen early in the day, but dwindled as conditions improved.

      John Murphy
      Alligator Pt, FL