Sooty Terns - Lake Seminole

  • Andrew Wraithmell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      I headed to Chattahoochee and Lake Seminole this evening to see if Fay had dropped anything in. It was worth the visit as I had 3 Adult Sooty Terns flying around the lake off Woodruff Dam. The terns were flying around quite happily picking food off the water's surface. There wasn't anything else present apart from a single Common Sandpiper and 3 very wet Canada Geese..

      Andy Wraithmell
      Tallahassee
      www.wbubirdingblog.blogspot.com