St. Augustine - no noddy today

  • dreedster@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      Hello all
      I went back to the GTMNERR/Guana dam today, but no luck with the brown
      noddy. There were still two adult Lesser Black-backed gulls and tons of royal
      terns, black terns, sandwich terns, Caspian and possibly one bridled tern
      (couldn't get near it to confirm).
      Vilano Boat ramp had same as above, plus common terns, black skimmers and
      the usual gulls. Not as many barn swallows as the others are seeing. Found
      one dead sooty tern and a few other casualties of the storm.
      thanks
      Diane Reed
      St. Augustine, FL

      deal here.