Common Loon Navarre Beach

  • Edwwjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Sorry for the late post but I've just gotten back home to a computer.

      Took the grandchildren to Navarre Beach to swim and relax. Monday morning,
      July 28th, about 7:00 AM I saw a common loon just beyond the break line on
      the Gulf side of the beach in front of the Carribean Resort. The loon was
      clearly seen.

      Ed Woodruff

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.