Swallow Tornado SMNWR (Mar 31)

  • Swamphen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2002
      A Happy Easter to all...

      Went down to St. Marks this evening to see the Swallow Tornado. It was the
      most astounding thing we've ever seen...AT LEAST 250,000 Tree
      Swallows...absolutley amazing!

      Lots of Barn Swallows too, and another highlight was seeing a gator lunge at
      a Sora! (he missed)

      -S.P.MacCumhail
      Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida