  • Andrew Lantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Greetings,

      Gail Menk and I headed out to the Springhill Road STP and Southeast Farm today. It was pretty quiet for the most part, but at Springhill Rd. there is still a Lesser Scaup, and at Southeast Farm, a Redhead.

      Gail had 3 pretty interesting finds on Sunday off Meridian Rd., which he asked me to post. He came across a pair of Black-bellied Whistling Ducks and a pair of Glossy Ibis at Rhoden Cove, as well as 4 Yellow-breasted Chats on Gardner Rd.

      Cheers,

      -Andy Lantz