Re: [nflbirds] Black-bellied Whistling Ducks, NE Jefferson Co

  • dreedster@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi all
      A flock of black-bellied whistling ducks has been seen over the last three
      months at a retention pond in St. Johns County along with Canada geese in a
      subdivision neighborhood. They are regular at the northern Guana FWC area to
      my understanding, but I don't know the exact months or location.
      thanks
      diane reed
      st.augustine, fl.

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.