Male of the Species - Apology

  • ShelleyCarpenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008
      This is a reply that I received to my "male of the species" email

      "It would be ok if males generalizing about females, blacks, or whatever weren't considered so egregious. Because of that, I find this very disturbing in a public setting, and will only share this with you first, because I'm sure it's more a matter of bad judgment than overt (reverse) sexiam"

      I am truly sorry that I offended even one person. I apologize to this person and to anyone else that was offended.

      However, I think it is very sad that we cannot laugh at ourselves and events that happen in nature.
      I will know in the future that "what happens in my yard, stays in my yard"

      Shelley